me

My photo
absentminded and often entangled in peaceful solitude.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shoes.



today, i found out i already had this addiction to poetry. i often write myself, but i love reading even more.

Poetry is linked to so many things i believe: the way you speak, the way you think, maybe even the way you dress, the way you'd like to bring your thoughts into someone else's head.

my boyfriend once wrote me a poem. Boy, was that cute!


after all this profound talking about poetry and thoughts on life, a shallower aspect of life has to be present as well. Back to thé very point in life: Shoes.

Shoe [shoo]: An external covering for the human foot, usually of leather and consisting of a more or less stiff or heavy sole and a lighter upper part ending a short distance above, at, or below the ankle.


x N.
ps.: I'm going back to drawing, more serious this time. since "more serious" is going to take me more time, it'll be a big surprise when my first drawing(s) are ready for uploading. with my testweek coming it could be a little while...
pps. new music in the MUSIC FOR MY VICTIMS fascicule. also note the add at the top of the page

//photos: www.styleandthecity.com

1 comment:

MDS* said...

Shoes... One of my addictions!